RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 04:27 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: JUSTPASSEDU

I had a 1st run model and I still like the xs but there are just a few things I don't like about it aswell. Of course the obvious is the esc , even if hpi/castle fixes them , they should still be able to run 3s reliably if it is advertised when trying to sell the truck to consumers. The truck is a bit of a pain to work on compared to other cars and trucks out there but once you take it apart a few times youll be a pro which will most likely have to happen if yourun this truck allot. The parts on this truck are made pretty cheaply in my opinion. Drivetrain parts should not wear after only a few runs , with hop ups this can be fixed but again with a Rtr truck advertised being able to use 3s they should of made the truck tough enough to handle it. I am not talking about crashing and breaking parts bc for it's size it's tough but the wear of parts is not good at all. I like the design and it's a fun truck when it runs well , no doubt about that but it def needed some more time in research & development department before being released.
Of course the parts are cheap. It's a cheap little truck.
ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

Do the dirtworks help with the torque steer? I have a hard time keeping mine straight on the stock tires.
Stock servo?
Yes it has the stock servo.