RCU Forums - View Single Post - My pet peeve in scale
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Fili

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RE: My pet peeve in scale

ORIGINAL: Oberst

ORIGINAL: rgburrill

My pet peeve is RCer's who think everyone has thousands of dollars to spend and should do everything their way. Come on people, this is supposed to be a few friends getting together to have a good time. Some have the money to spend on a 9 foot long jet with everything and some can only buy a foamie; but both should be able to enjoy each others' planes without *****ing about them.
+1

Amen! I thought this hobby was about choice, to each his own? What I can't stand is people complaining about other people's aircraft. Are you God or something? What gives you the authority to judge? What makes you better than a person who doesn't have a pilot in his plane, or has a non-retract system in his warbird? Someone said it right, Warbird is a warbird, not scale. If it was scale then this thread would be in the scale forum- not under in its own title.

My beef is anyone who puts down someone else's plane. It's this sort of arrogance that stinks in these forums. If you don't like someone else's plane for whatever reason, then keep it to yourself. No matter what we fly or how we build or assemble the plane, we are there to have fun and enjoy the hobby and make it grow; not be a whine*** that starts to paint a negative picture to newcomers who might be interested in joining this hobby.

Pete

Well said Pete. Try to have fun people, get over yourselves.