RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS GT33 33cc gasser
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: OS GT33 33cc gasser

I havent been in the hobby to long, but in my mind I don't see how the OS will last much longer than a DLE. When from what Im told that all high quility gas motor will give years of good service.

Even if the DLE is not the most powerfull its the best price for HP in my book, so thats why some one with my limited budget has 1 DLE 20, 3 DLE 30's, and 2 DLE 55, ALL used motors from this fourms and RC Groups and have not had a single issues with all these used motors.

I just don't under stand why they just don't make these new gasers with rear exsaust outlets, to help with muffler weight, and tight cowl issues.

To be honest its hard to compair all the new 30-36cc gas motors, but it seem to me this hobby has become more about name brands than its acctual quility. I really belive the new PTE 36 is an amazing motor, lighter than a DLE 30, way more power and with rear exsaust. But It seems to be a off name brand so not a lot of talking on this fourms about it.

Is it becouse it will never be sold at Towerhobbies, so it will never be main streem like OS or DLE?