RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Ultimate parking lot Basher
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:31 AM
nitrohead5300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Ultimate parking lot Basher

Hello Racer365r, you are very observant. I know the car was bogging the reason was I had a weak clutch spring and installed the tallest gearing that MCD offered I also had removed my GRP tires during this video, I had the stock MCD tires on which are taller and heavier than GRP's. I believe the combination of the MCD tires & tall gearing was too much for my motor causing it to BOG!![] I also had tired a different clutchspring on my clutch. The spring was suppose to be a 9500 rpm stall but it was engaging sooner than that. Took that spring off and put the 8000 rpm red spring back on take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zptgLviXXn8 With the GRP tires I did 57 mph at the same location. I am willing to experiment with different chassis set ups but chassis setup is similar to what you reccomend except for neg camber. 2.5 neg camber ?? Thats more camber than I have ever ran on any of my cars in the front!! I don't believe I need that much camber or rear toe in satisfied with the way the car handles with its current setup on this untreated surface. What do you think about the adjustables clutches ?? Thinking about getting one would it be worth the investment??