RCU Forums - View Single Post - NGH 9cc
Thread: NGH 9cc
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:49 PM
michaelchow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NGH 9cc

thank you all!  In fact I feel I am so lucky for making a new with all of you all professional experts, I do enjoy the process with you. always I get many suggestions from you when I want to make a new, and you are all gentlemen and give me many adivce and I do really learn from you all. as a manufactory, the size choice is first important, because the investment is big for just one size, nowhere can i buy parts from just make it by myself. so really thank you all!
for 4s engine, it use roller bearings rod is true, I just consider the carb if it use my new smaller carb or others.
for GT9, as Mr.Andika's saying it is so small, just bushing now, yes will be used 20:1.

I am considerring if someone need more smaller than 9cc, I think I will make 6cc gas engine with same dimensions as classical .36 glow engine.

If some car factories need more smaller gas engine than 6cc, I think I can make 4.5cc gas engine as same dimension as classical .25-.28 car glow engine.

if some car facoties need more smaller gas engine than 4.5cc, I think i can make 2cc-3cc gas engine as same dimension as classical .12-.18 car glow engine.

just show that I can do it now based on all helps from you all. any comapnies can contact me if you are plan to do!

It seems all like pretty- Blondie with almost same appearance, why don't you make a try for a special east-pretty come from east?