RCU Forums - View Single Post - Its been a while RCU.. Help me rebuild my truck
Old 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Its been a while RCU.. Help me rebuild my truck

I've had quite a bit of CF parts on my truck and I'll do my best to stay away, CF is relatively brittle and so far with all the parts I've had- it hasn't held up to my abuse.

ORIGINAL: llkoolskillet

If you have the means you can make your own custom set of TVPs. I just finished mine for my XL, gettin powder coated black on thurday.
By all means take some ideas from mine!
Nice work! I have access to a CNC and have experience designing and machining my own parts- but between a full schedule at school, working on my Fiero, and also other projects... I just want to buy some quality parts [8D].

ORIGINAL: -SomeGuy-

I always thought innovative rc was underrated. I bought from them and was very pleased and I never heard any complaints about them. FLM on the other hand is almost as bad as integy at this point.

Innovative RC has what you need in an LCG kit as well as a mid tank kit. Next truck I rebuild will be with their stuff, the black anodized set looks really nice, dont know if it works with the mid tank kit though.
Someguy! Good to see you're still around, I still remember the badass truck either you or your buddy had. The one with the Tsais dual exhaust, it was definitely a cool piece. Agreed the black set looks awesome. Problem is- they're out of stock on their mid tank kits. FLM really is a joke, too bad.

http://www.innovative-rc.com/innovat...a4e3489befb6f4

Their LCG 6mm front extended black anodized chassis + midtank kit will run over $160 before shipping [:-]

I wish Chronic was still around if any of the old timers remember him, he machined awesome TVPs out of 7075 T6 at an amazing price.