RCU Forums - View Single Post - 72" home grown kitty
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:20 PM
mickieb49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 72

Sorry guy's,  looking after a baby takes abit of time, and the time on building is unfortunately suffering.
 I have got the engines mounted finally, Header pipes are finalised and fully welded,  hoping to have the drive line in this weekend and then i can get abit of an idea on how to mount the exhausts,   Currently working on a  Air duct mold out of silicone  , to put 2 vents on the cowl,  the sparkplug lead hits the bottom of the cowl by 1-2mm , and i need to get some air into the top of the engines somehow anyway.
 Finally purchased the props , ABC 3317/2-50-10   , it is a starting point, maybe a little too much pitch but we will see.
 The radio box mold is done, starting the layup in it today, should have a finished product out by the end of the weekend,  so should have some more pictures in a day or so, hadn't added any as of late because it wouldn't have looked any different

Patience guy's,  this is costing me a little more than i expected and the time spent customising everything to make it work is longer than expected.
Cheers Mick