RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help, Multicopter KIT for Stabilized Video
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 AM
shaunrbell
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help, Multicopter KIT for Stabilized Video

The S-Bus Receiver I'm using is the 3 channel version. It can handle as many channels are you have on your transmitter which I have 14. This particular receiver has a s-bus port and 3 physical port for three channels. The s-bus cable connects to the WooKong controller, without s-bus you'd have 8 separate cables. Makes for a clearer install. From the WooKong unit, all you speed control and camera mount servos plug in. You can down load the WooKong manual to check out the setup in detail. Don't go to the WooKong M mini site though, DL from DJI's main web site. You found the Yellow Jacket and Stinger TxRx setup, it's a bit overkill lol. The Hobby King displays V, power consumed, heading, distance to home, altitude, airspeed....and a bunch of other stuff I don't need. I just need voltage and current consumed. As for the camera mount: http://shop.quadrocopter.us/MK-HiSig...dge_p_107.html The one you're looking at is too small for the mid sized cameras. The Thundertiger G6 are sixth generation LiPo batteries for the multicopter. As for a camera I'm using a Sony NEX5n. I can't believe I bought a Sony lol! But it's light and the IQ is good.