RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scoop! Hangar 9 Phoenix 7...ARF!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 AM
Taurus Flyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Scoop! Hangar 9 Phoenix 7...ARF!!!

ORIGINAL: KLXMASTER14

''For me it is a very bad idea generated by someone who ''learned it the hard way'' and I am affraid less experienced pilots are going to ''try it out''.
It never can be a problem to ask some experienced people of Hangar 9? I think they will be happy to make these kind of things clear before any proplens occur
I for example think about one fact in this process, ''wind gradient''!

Cees ''

Cees,
The reason that you have trouble with men on this forum is that you come off as condescending, arrogant, and insulting. You put forth your ideas in an argumentative manner, and are irritating in general. I understand there exists a slight language barrier, but the bitter tongue translates perfectly.

Why don't you just try to play nice with people. You will get more bees with honey than vinegar. It's that simple. others have written these same words. Why not take some wise council?

-Robert

Robert,

In de past I did read there are some troubles with the position of the fueltank of this Phoenix. Some of you did even make complex modifications to solve these.
It is not my problem, that was why I did not post before about these, but of course I do have my idea's.
Are you interested in a step by step explanation for a solution, just as I did in the past with the situation Ed Kazmirski did mix up two Taurusses to fly in Genk Belgium.

Cees