RCU Forums - View Single Post - MOKI RADIAL Care and Maintenence
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:38 AM
BIGDAMMODELS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MOKI RADIAL Care and Maintenence

Good read jairaksinen...I've been so confused with all the info out there with these engines...I feel they are gems that are the pinnacle of our hobby in the round cowl engine compartment....my liking to them is unparalleled by their huge offerings to RC...it is so sad, that all has happened in the introduction of them...my post are not to be misinterpreted by slandering anyone or the design of Moki...I Thank you for posting the issues you bring forward here...to have such a product as this engine, and with all the confusing stories with it out there... was this the "fuel" that contributed to my post?...yes...never have I seen any company that offers such product, to not step forward and help all with any issue...I now see why, and they seem quite complicated and confusing...I'm quite embarrassed by the post after going back and reading it, as my intent is to only have the best under the hood, and felt like the purchase was just that,and still feel it will satisfy in the end...but for us owners out here with product...where do we stand...how do we know what we have?...is it possible to get or identify a genuine original Moki...will full factory support ever be offered...a factory tech hotline for problems...overnight parts maybe...only issue I have here is with the vague communication between me, we, and thee..I see a little clearer now...Bill