RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....
Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: NEW!!! Official Traxxas XO-1 1/7 onroad....

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Normally I would remove this post, despite your frankly hilarious claim that it complies (note spelling) with our rules, however, this was too ironic to pass up. So I have taken the liberty of highlighting most (but not all) your spelling and grammar mistakes, just in case you were not aware that your written language skills are absolutely atrocious too (unless you are doing it on purpose because you're gangsta?).

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not everybody was gifted with a high school education, and furthermore, this hobby is not exclusive to those that were. Finally, if I start removing badly spelled posts with poor grammar, there'd be like 15 people allowed to post. If you think Xerxes is doing that on purpose, fine, maybe he is, but I have been unable to prove it so far. If you can, let me know. Til then, you can thank your lucky stars that there aren't any spelling and grammar police here, as you'd be doing life too!

Please stick to the topic. Thanks.
I would say he is doing it on purpose, as he replied to your post with spelling that is just as bad as it is in his other posts. I mean honestly, how can you not know that "like" is spelled 'L-I-K-E' rather than 'L-Y-K'? His spelling errors are elementary school errors, if he can use a computer or type at all, he should know how to spell "Like" and "Crossing" and "Under". I believe it's just pure laziness, but I don't see how removing letters to save a few keystrokes uses that much less energy or saves that much time?