RCU Forums - View Single Post - OS 75 Break In Prop Size And General Issues
Old 12-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Maxdog.vf213
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS 75 Break In Prop Size And General Issues

Awesome, Thanks so much for the info, Iactually put a 14x6 on Her lastnight hoping it was the right call as Iam just going to be regular flying for the first few weeks just to get comfortable with the plane, I am not one of those who rush into crazy flying as I prefer My planes come home in the same great shape they showed up at the field and is also My first plane that isnt an "Easy Flyer" My reg plane ifly every day is a 70 inch Stylus with a Thunder Tiger 91s and Her iCan fly with My eyes closed. I am really hoping My new Extra is easyish to fly and landas just a stressless fly day kinda thing,no aerobatics or anything. Just want to fly her normal for the first few weeks as I am breaking in the engine and breaking in My flying of this type of plane.

Is She an "easy, normal day flying" plane? (Not sure if that makes any sense) LOL.

Wish Ihad really greatPilots around Me that I know to help Me Maiden Her..lol. Unfortunatly 90% of the people in My club that aregreat PilotsthatIwould trust with My Baby are all very much Older and dont go out if the temp is under 50 degrees,or They are at work all day. Im lucky as Ilive 3 min from our field and work mostly from home but unlucky cause Iam still newish to flying and wont maiden a new Plane. as Imentioned before, Iwont risk destroying a plane cause I am "Impatient"..lol.