RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long Panther II Tank Destroyer
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
DirtyBird69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heng Long Panther II Tank Destroyer

ORIGINAL: rivetcounter

This has the Thomas Benadini sound unit it’s based on a Tamiya chassis the upper Wanne is metal.

Well while we are all into Hollywood replicas why not ask the GOD of models Heng Long to make a Sturmelefant Ausf H mit KWK128 L56 or Tiger II Austwind with chrome engine grills and bull bars or a Sherman Easydude with sun roof, wide wheels, white walled tyres and quad 50’s that way we may just get something interesting like a Cromwell or Churchill.
Lets face it, this is going to be a subject on par with the HL vs Tamiya debate. there are gonna be those that hate it and those that see the plausibility and uniqueness of it. But the "rivet-counters" of the world need to be a little less judgmental as they are still finding out about stuff the germans were doing and nobody ever new about it till now. And to me it's just a chancefor us modelers to continue on the development of these "paper panzers" to the3-dmodel stage. Like most I would like to see more models of actual combat vehicles, but since thatmarketseems to be slowing down (to the frustration of us all) this is something new and the possibility of a "1946" series of tanks is definately cool. I think most peoplearen't as concerned as some as to wether or not a model tank has the correct number of wheel lugs,etc ....I would prefer that myself,but I'm MORE then willingto overlook a few itty-bitty details to have more/ uniquearmor...