RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wife's new jacket
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:08 PM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wife's new jacket

"Not only that, but something I am sure most people are not aware of is that "Zombies" are based on real people. Not like you see in the movies, and no, they don't eat brains, etc. but they are people who have been drugged to appear dead, buried alive, and dug up later through which process they are left mentally decimated in an attempt to punish them and their families (who must now care for them). So it is not only unrelated, but it makes a mockery of devastated human lives. ". Wow! Where did this come from? I'm amazed this hasn't been questioned by anyone! Please tell me what this is based on?Don't tell me you believe in superstitions? If you do, well, we may have more to worry about than 'vagarious' mods. And because this thread has 'China' in it, it's related to RC because some of our products come from China? Quite a stretch...For the record Mike, I'm only asking the same rules be applied to all threads. Mine should have been moved to 'non-RC related', as should this thread. Both have nothing relevant to RC, which is the stated requirement for the Clubhouse. It's because the rules are selectively implied, even ignored, is why there is confusion as to what's allowed. And the 'because I say so' response hasn't worked since I was 8.