RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Giant Corsair ARF Disappeared.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Whistling Death

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Giant Corsair ARF Disappeared.

ORIGINAL: CorsairJock

ORIGINAL: Whistling Death

It only took a little under 4 years to get our wish from [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6934678/anchors_6934678/mpage_1/key_corsair/anchor/tm.htm#6934678]Top Flite[/link].
I know there have been rumors of Hanger 9 producing one but haven't seen a peep from them.
ESM answered the call but with TF coming out with their I am very excited about this!
Hanbgar 9 coming out with a GIANT scle Corsair? Hadn't heard that one, it would be interesting to see it if they do. NEED to have flaps on that one tho, whether they 'need them' or not.

ESM has some GREAT looking models, Corsair no exception. Problem as I see it: they aren't really giant scale. In between '60 size' and giant scale. Not being giant scale, they are not allowed at giant scale events. I'll chose between ones that can either fit in my vehicle fully assembled, OR giant scale. Having something in between just doesn't make sense for me.
CJ the only ESM I was referring to was the 50cc 85" Corsair they offer.
I like the paint scheme on the ESM 50cc one but knowing TF is coming out with an ARF now I will have to have one. They sort have left it as a blank canvas which is nice. I think I will fly it with the covering on it for a while then strip it and do it up right.
It would be great if they followed up with a RTC.