Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM
ticketec
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

ORIGINAL: kahloq

Interesting that you'd use the music from ''The Pacific'' as background for a luftwaffe plane. Love the plane of course...and I like the music too, just i dunno about together LOL
Didn't know music had a nationality??[X(] I made the choice based on the emotive qualities of the piece rather than where it came from. but I have to say, nice work picking up it's origins I had to get shazam on it to find it. the band of brothers scores were just a little too sad for what i was after, but I wanted a hollywood blockbuster type "were about to do great things" kind of piece, and the music was pretty close to what i was after so i went with it.

Manfred:

Thanks mate, first time with no wind and a good approach path with the model so i came in flat and a little hotter which produced nice results. I let my flying buddy on the stick for a few minutes and he just loved it.He's got the ESM Hurri, but also commented on how crisp the model felt. very axial in roll, and he said it felt very "sure footed" and inspired a lot of confidence. I think he might wantiee.....

Thanks

dave