View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:21 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

sure is green

BTW almost chocked at my LHS the other day saw the stock ofna body sitting on the shelf for $45 I was like uhh I can buy the whole truck for $30 more new...
bodies are stupid expensive, thats why as of now both my 9.5 and t-maxx run naked-chassis, cant run like that at the track though!

reason being this truggy is not popular is because its OFNA, VERY underated company, all their stuff is well designed and overbuilt.
lol true
lets face it they took the parts off this, and slapped them on a longer chassis and had the SCRT10 which most people say it's very well built not knowing the parts came off a 1/12th scale truggy
I just think it was 1/12th scale nitro truggy wasn't very popular period seeing you don't see any others. Personally I'm more shocked ofna hasn't made a electric kit seeing to turn the crt electric you need the motor mount, and only 1 parts tree. To offset the cost they could stop supplying the short chassis, or even extend it a lil farther to a 1/10th scale truggy(or even buggy) length