RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will it be good for another 15 years?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Will it be good for another 15 years?

My buddy says the same thing about the old K&B. The yellow on the wings of my Kingfisher is K&B and the rest is Klass Kote. Not sure how the KK compares yet on the test of time but my bud really likes how easy it sprays and how well it covers especially the silver. Only time will tell. Years ago when I was first in the hobby I too did a lot of rebuilding and even buying of old airframes to fix up. Now I guess I've gotten lazy or just want to see and fly a different plane so the wrecked ones sit there on the shelf waiting for me to get back to them. Right now there's three of them and all are really great flyers. My Kyosho Corsair and zero are waiting. The corsair is just a redo to a more scale finish. It was never crashed or wrecked just didn't like the shiny blue so now it's all stripped. The zero was a pretty severe crash with the whole firewall ripping off. The fuse is glass so all that needs a lot of glassing. The third plane is an all foam scratch build of my passed friend John Nicolaci and it will be the first to see the air again. Crash was caused from a faulty airborne switch! Seeing yours get redone will hopefully light a spark in me to get my butt in gear on these!