RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Muddiman Flying Machine
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Condor060
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Don Muddiman Flying Machine

Hey guys. They sent a proto to Don and he made asome additionalchanges. THe factory sent pictures of the requested changes to Don and I last week. The factory built one last proto for Don to sign off on with what we beleive to be all of Dons requirements.I have signed the shipping order and warehouse contract. I was told that they should arrive in 30-45 days. I will receive a production update about 2 weeks into the schedule.

If this was your usual ARF we would have had the aircraft 5 months ago. THe Flying machine only has one way to be built correctly. You have to realize thatDon has gone through 30 years of changes and upgrades to this airframe. All of his knowledge and efforts in the creation of this ARF has to be condensed into the ARF manufacturing process not to mention converted into another language. For the most part they have done a very good job on this project but like every manufacturing plant on this planet, they always build it their way first.

I have 300 coming out with 263 pre sold. As soon as the container ships I will put another 500 in production cuz everybody needs a backup. (I need 3) lol