RCU Forums - View Single Post - Seagull Spacewalker II 120 Arf
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 PM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Seagull Spacewalker II 120 Arf

Thats the way these carbs return to idle Rowdyjoe..I dontknow why but mine is the same on my DLE 20..It take a few seconds to return to idle..You have to back off on your throtle early to compensate..Its no problem when you get used to it...There is a forum on here somwhere explaing it.. I cant rember where I read it but if you want I can try and find it for you...Its not 30 seconds but maybe more like 5 to 10..I thought there was somthing wrong too...My little Dle 20 is the perfect motor for the walker..It has lot of power..I would say more than a 120 for sure..I hardly ever run mine wide open...One other thing I found is that the biggest throttle response is on the first 1/2 of the stick..The second 1/2 dosent do much...You can adjust your throttle curve with your transmitter if it bothers you..If you have a computer radio...I have flowen my Walker all summer and have really enjoyed it...I am thinking about putting a set of skis on it for the winter..We dont have much snow yet..I am waiting for a nice dump to try out my Northstar...I havent flowen one yet and just finished it ..I am hopeing to fly it on our annual Newyears day funfly...I have a Saratoga on skis for a backup...Anyway these little gassers take some getting used to...There are a couple of the guys at my club that are switching over to the DLE20 and DLE 30 now after watching the success I have been having..I am interested to see how much more power the DLE 30 will have..My bud is putting on on his 1/4 scale Super Cub...Good luck