RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why Gassers are more addictive or better than Glows e?
Old 12-23-2011, 09:31 PM
rangerfredbob
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why Gassers are more addictive or better than Glows e?

probably types fast, I know if I'm in a good rhythm I can hit around 70 words per minute...

there's pros and cons of any type of plane, I fly 40 size planes and understand your size constraints, you must have a 6' bed, probably compact, but to me 1 screw wing attachment (had a Nexstar) is NOT a lot of field assembly, maybe 1 minute tops! The most field assembly ANY of my planes have including 50cc gassers are 4 bolts, including 2 wing bolts and two canopy screws, 5 minutes tops. All I have to transport planes is a a Ford Explorer or Ranger so I know limits... If you haven't flown before, you might want to hold your reservations back, but like others have been saying, to each their own.

I like gas because I've made all of my engines out of yard equipment, I like knowing that I put the engine together and it actually works . I don't have a fortune to spend on this hobby, I have about $500 in my Ultra Stick Light 120 and somewhere around that or less in my 50cc Extra 330 (airframe was pre crashed so free...)