RCU Forums - View Single Post - sd-10g 2 servos per aileron surface c-mix does not work right past 100% throw
Old 12-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Thud_Driver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: sd-10g 2 servos per aileron surface c-mix does not work right past 100% throw

Throttle Cut basically disconnects the throttle stick and fixes the chanel output at your selected setting.

You can do this with one mix for the lower half of the throttle range if that's all you need or 2 mixes for the full range.

Sw Assign - assignyour preferred cut offswitch to a C-Mix and ( if desired) the same switch to another C-Mix.

Surface - set the throttle L Limit (not EPA ) to the desired throttle cut position, i.e.; 125%. The mixes I propose will over drive the throttle channel on the low end and this guarantees you get the cut off setting without breaking your servo, linkage or throttle.

C-Mix 1 - set master to TH & slaveto TH,then set point 1, 5 and 9 allto -150% that covers slightly more than the lower half of the throttle range.

If you want to cover the entire throttle range, set a second C-Mix to the same settings and the same switch.

Just a way to do it, but it's mix intensive and you may need all you can get if you were on the glider side since you might have to build some other mixes that are standard on the Aero side.