RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story
Old 01-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Rich404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story

Over the past 5 years I have seen various people post things about Chris and Fine Design that were just like this one... It's a shame that this is still happening after all this time. Just a few months ago someone was victimized by him and posted about it on the General Discussion board.

A few years ago I was intrigued by all the boats on the wall on his website and being that the shop was 2 hours from me I called them up for info so I can go in person and check out their stuff....When I inquired about the boats I was urged not to go because there was no more boatsor boat parts for saleat the store just model car parts....They claimed that all boat stuff was online only and there was nothing in the store for me.....I found this odd because the site gives an impression that they specializeand have lots ofboat stuff....

I knew then something was wrong...Since then I periodically see posts like the one posted here....

The better business bureau won't do much to him but the best thing to do is put a dispute in on your credit card. This is theeasiest way to get your money back from him. The only thing it won't do is stop him from trying to rob other people.

To all....please stay away from Fine Design..

-Rich.