RCU Forums - View Single Post - *ASM Cessna 182 (10ft) 30-50cc*
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Captmicom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *ASM Cessna 182 (10ft) 30-50cc*

Hey Matt,

Those are some great ideas. I have been morning the loss of my big 182 for the last week, but it went to a good home!! I was at our local flying field last week. One of our “Snow Birds” saw my 182 in the front of my big trailer and asked if he could look at it. I said yes and it was all over after that…… He asked me what I would take for it. I thought for a moment, I really did not want to sell it. I through out a ridicules figure thinking he would say he did not want it for that price but he did not even blink!!

He just started counting out $100.00 dollar bills on my work bench in the trailer. When he was sure that he had counted out my asking price, he asked if I was sure that was enough. In a stunned voice I said “Yup” and he and the big Cessna were gone! Ok so moving on…..

I am not totally cretin but I think that I may have just received the last one of these big Cessna’s in the states. So I am now back to building one more but I want to dress this one up for Scale Masters. Does anyone know where I might be able to get an interior kit for this big girl? I plan to repaint it with a totally different color scheme too.

By the way I found the three blade prop from one of my suppliers so I am good to go there.

Captmicom