RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Ramstein44
My Feedback: (157)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

No my friend.. Don't be confused, I'm not in this to make a profit as I know thats not possible but I'm not in this to be screwed either. There is a difference. And your right about a lot of RC people being cheap. If I was asking for my time, there would be more zeros behind it..lol. I'm figuring anyone that knows what is in the plane knows what it's worth and my plane is looking for that person that understands this and wants to save the time and save a few bucks.. No my friend.. This isn't a cheap hobby and I didn't build my bird cheaply!

These thing need to be understood! those that don't,need to build their own their way. Everyone wants a good deal... I do too but I feel this is one. As for the auction, that's where you take a chance. You know how they set reserve prices to prevent being setup.. Well, I just don't want to share my efforts with jeffco as they get a lot of it or places like eBay. I did it therefore I deserve to reap all the benefits of it. Anything I just don't care about can go to jeffco as that where people take their items they care less about hoping to earn a few bucks.. And that about all you get for your efforts there.

I had a friend of mine ask me to build him one and make the canopy function.. I told him it'll cost 250 total.. He laughed at it and went to what he called a professional just because they owned a hobby shop.. They told him they'd charge him 1000 just to make the canopy function. When he came back to me, I denied him to prove a point!

Off topic, I know of several item which have been on site where the seller was asking roughly 7000 over what he had Ito the item. I've seen this several times. This is not the case for this one..you'll actually be saving about $400 at my asking and you have all the hardware I felt too cheap or risky to use..lol.