RCU Forums - View Single Post - My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 06:57 AM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

ORIGINAL: yakfish

I'm looking for 80 MPH with a Nitro Offroader!!! Single speed Jato killer...Oh yeah!!
Yak thats killer! As you know per our PM's i now have a CRT.5 also and i did a brushless conversion, This thing is heavy IMHO i know the weight of a battery is certainly going to add quite a bit of weight, i just wonder how much of a difference there is between a brushless and a nitro set up there is. Looks like i may need to invest in some heavy duty big BIGbore front shocks!! If i gun mine get to full speed,,, coast,,, then hit the brakes full onthe front end hits the ground and scrapes almost till it stops. Also it jumps like a tank too!! Will you be offroading yours at all Yak??
I need to find (or create maybe) a CRT.5 Brushless ONLYpost so i dont disrupt yours lol. To bad people do not see the potential in this thing, othe rthan the shock/weight issue im havin i love it, looks killer and driver great with just general light bashing (except jumps).It goes great in the grass, better than a lawnmower:lol:

My friend at the LHS said W T F are you going to do with that heavy piece of crap?? Do you know you can't find partsfor that? I mean instant negativity what a creep huh? He also said that it will eat upesc's and motors, course ive only run mine maybe4 times so far but so far so good other than what i described above.

Is there a way toadjust the center diff? My frontsseem to put out about 80% of the power and imgetting some chatteringwhen the fronts loose traction in turnsand the tires balloon up