RCU Forums - View Single Post - My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:08 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

ORIGINAL: The_Shark
pure ofna man! they are TANKS, im sure you could win races simply by smashing into everyone!

your actually better off with twisted shafts, would rather have the shafts warp to nothing than rebuild all the diffs

all the time having the 9.5 ive broken a drive shaft, ball cup and bent a shock tower, why? running through the field as the right suspension arm found a water valve. and ive made this thing tumble-weed land upside down ect.
Ha hahaha, Like i said it took a higher hit, funny the body postsdidnt break the main damage was from my faulty battery hold down so totally my fault!! I have it all back together and a better way of holding the battery down, took it out for a radio test and had no issues what so ever TX/RX wise. I bent the shafts back but not in a good way, i dont have a vise, my friends brilliant idea was lay it on the concrete and hammer the high parts back with a hammer lol well that worrked to a point, the drive line is way out of whack now and it vibrates like a raped ape lol.
I think if im mellow with it till new ones arrive everything should be fine but its tuff to not whamp on it! I still need to figure out which Shaft parts will work i know the rear is 82.5 MM but not sure if i need the #40920 60/82.5mm or the #40822 44/82.5mm
I emailed Ofnadave on Ebay i'm sure he will give me a good answer!! Or so i hope but if anyone is using the extended chassis and knows what i need or could measue for me i'd much appreciate it!!
Man what a horrid day!! i just hope tomorrow goes better bashing at the LHS