RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whats up with Sierra Precision?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:13 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts
Default RE: Whats up with Sierra Precision?

ORIGINAL: Richard-RCU

I am at a lose to understand everyone jumping on Darrell. I called him 5 weeks ago for some retracts, wheels and tires. He shipped them within 7 days which I thought was acceptable time. I have dealt with him on numerous projects (6 to be exact) and have never experienced anything like the posts described here. I know he is recovering from a horrific motorcycle accident and is facing several reconstructive surgeries. Maybe one of those surgeries incapacitated him and that just might take precedent over our ''toy'' airplane stuff.....just sayin'

Richard
_

if you would of read this thread entirely you would of realized that many of is have been having problems long before his accident. For instance mine started back in 2010. It seems that as long as you get what you order and dont have problems darrell has no problems giing customer service. But for those of us with problems or special jobs the service is absolute crap.

So just bc youhave a few good experiences we are all to blame for our bad experiences. Whatever man, i guess your just better than the rest of us. Imo. If you cant run your business due to some personal issues then you need to make that known before hand