RCU Forums - View Single Post - My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:12 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

Hey SyCo_VeNoM
Taco Trucks are good right?? Me likes Taco and not just the truck or the food either!! Ha!

Hey guys seriously i want to find out what i can do about getting more power to my rear wheels, When i punch this thing, Taco'ed shafts and all (maybe its the crappy tires i have ) almost immediatley the front tires balloon up as it rips away from me, when im coming out of a turn also which ever front wheel has the least amount of traction will do the same thing, its like constantly ballooning the tires but ony the fronts, it is kinda cool but surley there must be a way of preventing this??

I found some nice big big bore plastic bodiedwith aluminum capsshocks today for $9 at my LHS, they are Redcat shocks but i have no clue from or for what car/truck however huge improvement on the front suspension.

I also had a few screws fall out in my front hubs today too, i'd guess this is common and im sure i read somewhere about the hubs being a problem anyone else have this happen? Yak?? I replaced them and used a dab of light thread lock on the very tips where they grab into the weird little nuts inside the C-hubs but i fear this happening again, so is aluminum hubs the fix maybe?

And last thing i need some help with is Ive never had Lipo batteries b4, Im going to be getting 2 Gens Ace 5000mah 40c 2S, the charger i have does not have a balance option so i will need a balancer thingy to plug in can anyone suggest a decent inexpensive one?

Thanks!!