RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:39 PM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Charlie Kellogg's TBM Avenger Build

Peter, no such thing as stealing anything or ideas from this thread. If so, I should of been in jail along time ago for "stealing" from our friends Noah, Larry, Charlie, etc., and now you. Having to delay my build for many months, I seriously thank all of you Avenger builders for I now have a plethora of ideas and tips that have and will make my build so much easier.

Speaking of the wing tanks, "Model Airplane News" has accepted my construction article on the wing tanks using the green foam technique. They are going to feature it on their website as a construction article along with a bunch of my photos. Acknowledgement of Charlie's TBM Avenger Design, his website, and this build thread are all included. Heard again from Grover, Avenger Restoration, and he verified that the strut covers sits flush with the wing skin. There is a very small ledge upon which the strut cover sits when retracted. Time to get busy constructing that small ledge within the strut tunnel to match up with the strut cover when recessed. Heading for the workshop guys. Stay well. Chic