Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:23 AM
ticketec
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

Hey Stick,

Looking good there mate! The SDS spinner is a better fir than I expected, and for the $$, a fantastic fit! [X(]. I'm not looking forward the the sliding canopy mod for mine so I'll be watching yours very closely to get ideas from. I have also realised that once I start with the sliding canopy, I won't be able to strap it to the roof of the car like i currently do, because the straps pass over the rear of the canopy so I'll have to do something different there too.

Hey Mud,

What fuel are you running to get those figures?

I've cleared out my entire workshop, and rear of the house because I am finally getting the concrete floors done in 2-pak It was so hard to keep the workshop clean with all the concrete dust. I've also got a few more meters of workbench and cupboards going in when I put it all back together again!!

Well, seeing as I can play with my models, I guess I better get posting the last video I took of the Dora, this time in HD I've attached some pic's of that flight. No were near as cracking quality as mud's pic's, but that's cos I stripped them from video.

Thanks

dave
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25912.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1713770   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu64700.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1713771   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wc77475.jpg