Thread: Nuance
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:42 AM
1bwana1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nuance

ORIGINAL: rcpattern

Steve/Jarvis

I get into San Diego late on the 24th. We are flying in to China Lake on Sunday and will work there Monday and Tuesday then head south Tuesday night. Wednesday should be a very light day. Thursday and Friday we should finish in the mornings.

I am staying at the Omni right downtown. Unfortunately I will have very limited transportation and I won't be bringing a plane.

Arch
Arch,

The electric field at Sea World is only about 10 minutes from your hotel.Your hotel may offer a shuttle service to Sea World. Otherwise, it would be an easy cab ride, or one of us can come down and pick you up. When we fly on weekdaysit is mostly inthe morning.So maybe Wednesday morning will work for you. However, if your schedule restricts you to the afternoon we could probably put together a group for that. I think Friday would probably be the best day. Don't worry about a plane, we have plenty to share. We mostly fly the 2 meter stuff at Sea World. You may be forced to use a JR TX though, I could loan you a red "T" shirt too. LOL!

Let us know what will work best for you.

Steve