RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Racing Tornado Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:33 PM
FrostByte25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Racing Tornado Thread

ORIGINAL: godssoldier

Just recently picked up a tornado s30. I havent had any issues with it until now. I was running it the other day and all of a sudden it just stopped. The motor would continue to rev but it wouldnt go anywhere. I brought it inside and looked everything over and couldnt seem to find any problems. All the dogsbones seem to be in good condition and the drive cups are tight. Took it back outside and it worked for about 10 minutes then did the same thing. With the car and reciever on it seems to be binding up when I attempt to roll it across the floor. AlsoI have a light on on my radio that I dont remember being on before. Its on the far right. It says LED underneath it and has a place next to it that says F/S SET BIND. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I am a complete newb to these cars and just looking for answers. Thanks in advance.

Might want to check batteries in TX...the light on the right is your battery level...you want it green... If you RX looses signal with your TX (low batts) your fail safe might be kicking in and applying the brake which makes it un rollable on the floor

FrostY