RCU Forums - View Single Post - Chargery Power Charger Problems
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 AM
FlyingGreg
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chargery Power Charger Problems

I purchased a Chargery Power 680B balance charger for charging lipos a few weeks ago and recently added the Chargery Power Power Supply that puts out 15V to run it. I was having difficulty getting a converted PC power supply to put out enough volts. I have had trouble making the charger come on when trying to recharge lipos. Nothing happens when I push the on button. I have tried getting the set up complete and then plugging in the battery to the output and balance board and tried hooking everthing up before turning on the power supply. I can get it to work after numerous attempts, but am wondering if I am doing something wrong. With this charger you scroll to a menu that allows the charge current to be set and the number of cells then hold down the on button for a few seconds to get to a verification screen. Hit the button again and it's supposed to begin charging. The "manual" that comes with it was obviously written in China and is difficult to follow.

Does it sound like there is something wrong with the charger, or I am missing something.

Greg