RCU Forums - View Single Post - sd-10g 2 servos per aileron surface c-mix does not work right past 100% throw
Old 01-17-2012, 09:15 AM
parpar1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sd-10g 2 servos per aileron surface c-mix does not work right past 100% throw

ORIGINAL: nute12

I now see it, sorry for being argumentative. I was wrong. was not over 100% throws before. I just got mine a month back and had not had the time for tweaking all the throws. Didnt even try till i seen this thread and thought..... hah he is confused (guess i was) .... this sucks. main reason for my upgrade is i wanted every servo to have it's own channel. no gizmos added to make em synch. Maybe Mike G can get em to look at a update for us. I wrapped a bunch of money up in 6 more rx's also. this is a huge fail for the giant scale market with this radio.
No harm. Knew it was you not me LOL. Just kidding (hope you can take a joke)
Ya i wanted to get away from match boxes too. The servos take a lot of amps /draw and each should be on its own ch now a days. More so running HV. Yep so bummed. Been a Airtronics supporter for years. Not sure what to do. Maybe go spend money i dont have on a Power Box or SMart Fly system that alows me to plug the servos into sep channels and set end points. On the next airframe. I was lucky to get my AJ slick 104 to work using my servo programmer.

Or maybe buy Futaba. Cant believe i just said that.

Feel like someone just peed in my cerial.