RCU Forums - View Single Post - I Dont Have IT
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 06:33 AM
pdm52956
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I Dont Have IT

ORIGINAL: on_your_six

PILOT is not listening... building trainer is like polishing bullets. Who cares how shiny? Trainers are nothing but cannon fodder... save the building for something worth while. Assemble trainer ARFs ... 6hrs vs. a couple of weeks.

You have said several things that make me think you are crossing over from GA. RC is not GA.

ORIGINAL: AugerDawger
ORIGINAL: DougB1
HEY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, when will this thread ever stop ? [&:] Hasn't this thread given this ''PILOT'' enough information for what he should decide what to do. We have been on here for a couple of weeks now and it seems like nothing has been resolved by the ''PILOT'' as what he is going to do. Sure looks like he has been playing us against each other and setting back enjoying the show. [:@]
Actually thread is 5 days old and the PILOT (as you use in a perjorative) has set out a specific course of action within it which he is following including building a proper fuselage jig and learning to sheet foam wings. The PILOT has also networked in the scene an hour away and is on his way tonight buy a helicopter / new tx for my property while I build my trainer.
Give it up slick. Why do you insist on beating it to death? Are you trying to prove your RC manhood or something? It's time to crawl back under your rock now..................

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90402.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1718006