RCU Forums - View Single Post - BIG LAMA
Thread: BIG LAMA
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Edmund2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG LAMA

ORIGINAL: Ductape009

So we have an update, the BOL has landed in the hell hole where I currently am. It started off bad when the charger I got with it was bad, but a friend has one here I'm using. Xheli is gonna be sending me a replacement one. Anways I made up a poor mans trainer and off I went. I was shocked how easy it was to get going an control for that matter. I got 5-6 flights in then the battery velcrow showed it true colors. The batt slipped out and a nice nose dive later, blades are junk. I did find out though a rubberband works wonders to hold the battery in place.Speaking of spares I got the xtreme battery too. Well that things doesn't fit in the battery slot. Any ideas? Also what flybar can I get as a replcement I see xtreme has the one with lights will that work?
Check the picture of my credit card mod that keeps the lipo in place even if the velcro comes off. Spiros made a whole new cradle but mine cost nothing and is very effective on both my BOL's even the one with the big ESC. The white piece is bent 90 degrees towards the inside and is slipped between the card and skid as you can see

Edmund
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46516.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	1719658