RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 30cc P-47 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:36 AM
Lifer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 30cc P-47 Build Thread

Here is a list of RCU's advertising programs. I assure you, RCU sells ad space to remain in business. This is their product. How long do you think they can stay in business without an income stream?

Horizon sells their products. I have bought many and will continue to do so in the future. I continue to believe that Horizon is mis-using this thread. It is for product review, not free advertising for their product. Other websites charge for access. RCU is free to us because they sell advertising for revenue.

Is my point clear?

"I am already an advertiser: send me to the partner login page

If you are not currently an RCU advertiser understand that RCU has 6 DIFFERENT ways for you to promote your products on our site. Please read the programs carefully. We have free programs, pay-for-performance programs and branding/sale programs.

Download our Media Guide (pdf) to get a quick overview of our different business generation services.
RCU Pay-Per-Click Keyword Program

Go to my keyword account now! Access your RCU keyword account to edit, bid and remove keywords.

How it Works. This service allows you to reserve select keywords so that EVERY TIME those words appear in a forum thread or in our site search results, the words are underlined. When a user mouses over the word, they see YOUR promo and can click to whatever destination you select! YOU PAY NOTHING unless someone clicks through to your site. Even then, your cost per click should average roughly 6 cents. Watch a video tutorial, print a summary sheet or get started now.

Banner Advertising Opportunities
Place your logo, products and promotional material in front of hundreds of thousands of users by taking out a graphical ad in any area of RCUniverse. Ads can run on the home page, in any of our major site sections (like the product guide, magazine, or community) or in the discussion forums! Ads can be targeted to match the user's R/C interest area (like cars, helis, etc.)

Campaigns begin at $200/month.

For more advertising information click here
RCU Stores
Why pay eBay everytime you sell something? RCU Stores are open for business. Upload inventory, create special offers that expire automatically and promote yourself to the largest R/C audience on the Web! Print a summary sheet, watch a video or open a store now!

R/C Marketplace Advertising Opportunities
Private and commercial sellers can post ads in our robust marketplace. Our marketplace ads receive an average of more than 21,346,093 views each month! Go Now!
Instant "Buy Now" Advertising Opportunities
Every item in our product guide has a "Buy It" tab, which users click to find retailers of the product they are viewing. You can list yourself there instantly! It's only $2.00 per month per product, but space is limited to 4 retailers per product! Sign Up Now or Learn More

Sign Into Your RCU Store/Partner Account:
Partner Email: Password:
Forget your password?

Free NEW Product Announcements
If you are a manufacturer or distributor and would like to introduce a NEW product, try this free service. Your product will appear on our "New Products" page and be featured on the home page with other newly introduced items. Go Now!
Our List of Advertisers
You may view our entire advertisers list. Go Now! "

RCUniverse is a service of Internet Brands, Inc. Copyright © 2001-2012. Privacy Policy

GET FREE RC CONTENT FOR YOUR WEBSITE

Search | Marketplace | Event Central | Local Clubs | Magazine | Product Ratings | New Products | Discussion Forums

Photo Gallery | Instructor Search | Field|Track|Marina Search | RCU Videos | RCU Youtube Channel | | RCU Twitter!

Member Locator | Advertisers | Hobby Vendor Resources | Rate Manufacturers | My Account Settings

Products Videos WattFlyer.com RC Classifieds

RCU2 | 99.188.117.181 | 434835 | 1 | 03:26:28 AM EST | YC