RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:46 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!

Must have really made him/them mad. My last few attempts to post the rest of my last post failed compliments of the kind of "anomalies" (?) that tend to discourage a search for the truth about any technology that threatens the energy status quo. As I said before so say I again, "Ain't we got FUN, or what!? (Yes, that was the final draft of that sentence that failed to post.)

Okay, we will try this again. I hope my wing men will clean them off my tail now that it is obvious what is happening. Our hacker Fascists know that they, at best, are only providing a very weak "rear guard" action. The truth is going to come out whether they or anyone else likes it or not!

So, back to the conquest of the sky - my Spit's new adjustable fixed flaps look really great and should help provide some confidence building performance advantages for some of us aviators with chronologically challenged eyes, especially those of us who enjoy actually seeing scale features when the ship flies by slow enough and close enough. More testing under combat conditions will be needed to sort things out.

Out!

[sm=lol.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif]

__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/