RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen GST 7.7 BRUSHLESS BUILD!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:21 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Cen GST 7.7 BRUSHLESS BUILD!

ORIGINAL: IrishChamp

Bump, just wondering what ever happened with this build... did you ever get it running strong and reliable?

Hey man, YES I DID. Finally finished it JUST LAST WEEK!. I tore my old build apart and bought the SMRC Innovations Plate kit, used the Ofna Mutilator Differential, Red Cat Racing front Dogbones (123mm), Flux Battery boxes, 13T Mod 1 pinion gear. Mamba Monster ESC, Castle Creations 2200KV motor. This thing runs AWESOME! I mean it is a complete BEAST!

I have only ran 2S lipo's so far and the speed and power is INSANE. I am going to race it against my BL E-Revo and BL Flux to see what is faster.

Due to the lack of CEN Support/Parts, I went ahead and bought the complete Aluminum A Arm kit on Monday so I should get that next week. My buddy was running his little Slash behind me and I glanced back to make sure he didn;t ram me in the ankle with his truck and looked back and BAM right into a Concrete drainage ditch in the middle of the park, so stupid of me, only broke a top A arm so I popped for the all aluminum Arm kit.

I am also upgrading to a Savox Steering Servo to make this beast turn better. For some reason my Steering servo is acing wacky and only wanting to turn left, seems there is some strain turning right, nothing to do with my build I just don;t know what the deal is.

Then probably adding a little more aluminum to the wheel hubs knuckles/C hubs etc.

I'll get some video of it running after I install the A Arms.

I'll snap some pictures when I'm done also.

The following users liked this post:
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)