RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:55 PM
dspdrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...

I have had this truck for about a month now, and probably have gotten about 90 minutes of drive time. When it's running it's awesome, It was just hard to get through one battery without it breaking. Ihave replaced almost every part on this thing already, some because they were breaking, and some just because I wanted the better parts. I have gotten almost every Hot Racing part for it, and a lot of those parts I haven't even ran it with yet, I'm hoping their CVDs last longer than the HPI ones did. If the Hot Racing ones break after 10 minutes like the HPI CVDs and dog bones, I will probably just go back to buying dog bones.. I'll just buy a crap load of them i guess. I just really wish someone would make axles with a slightly larger cup and a thicker dog bone for it... when you have the Hot Racing c-hubs, there is definately room for it.

I would suggest getting the MMP speed control for it too, I had 2 of the stock ESCs burn up on me, second one went up in smoke, first one went up in FLAMES in my living room before I even drove it haha. I probably already mentioned this earlier, but Ijust want to say ever since putting in the MMP I haven't had a problem since, just a little over heating from time to time.