RCU Forums - View Single Post - HobbyKing, your experience?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
four50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HobbyKing, your experience?

I am currently experiencing a sudden increase in BP after reading many of the posts on their forums regarding packages turning up 6 months after ordering, theft, non-existant customer service, inaccurate stock levels etc. I made an order on the 25 of Jan 2012 and understood that they were due to go on holidays (Chinese NY) so I sat patiently but after viewing my HK account I notice my order status remains at "In Print Queue". So I attempt to send a message to them but Oh! damn it, message was rejected "mailto:error".
Alright, I'll give Livechat a ring and see if they pick up, hmm nope.
I then attempt to navigate to the forums and it continuely reverts back to my account, even when logged in and on different computers.

Anyway I posted a thread there using my brothers account, funny thing is he ordered some parts after I did and his package has since been posted while mine remains in print queue, so that holiday crap no longer applies.

- Cannot access livechat because no one answers, tried number of times at different times
- No response on their board in 2 days
- Request ticket remains in waiting queue
- Order remains in Print Queue even though it states that all products ordered are reserved and it appears their people cannot organise orders according to date.
- Cannot access forums

Businesses like this irritate me, and I know I should've done my research first but the cost was just TGTBT. I'm just glad there's an Aus warehouse nearby where I can demand refund if things turn sour.
I can wait it out sure, but not months like some have. It appears by shopping at HK you enter a lucky dip, some get served others do not haha.

Your experience?