RCU Forums - View Single Post - This is crazy dangerous!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 05:00 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: This is crazy dangerous!

ORIGINAL: Jezmo

It makes me wonder just how many of the naysayers in here have even the smallest of clues about the actual physics involved in what he's doing. How many have actually had a model touching their hand/hands while in a hover. If not then what makes thee an expert. How do we know what the aircraft will do if the rudder makes a hard over? (I know exactly what will happen from actual experience) Same for the other control surfaces involved. My point is most folks commenting have no experience in this area (and probably little to no knowledge of the physics involved) and are just wanting to express a desire to control another human. If we had followed the logic of some of the posters in this thread we would never have made it to space, much less the moon. What if that big Saturn 5 had tipped over and pointed right into a major metropolitan area and killed thousands (or maybe millions). Most of these posts in here scare me far more than his act caught on video. Just my two cents. Flame suit on.
Never tried Russian Roulette either ... but some how I know it's not the smartest thing to do. Even though you may think that this type of activity is OK, others know that NASA never would condone any action like this and every thing NASA did Had Triple redundancy in every thing they did.