RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Official Traxxas Slash short-course race truck
Old 02-15-2012, 07:01 PM
jsngnn22
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Official Traxxas Slash short-course race truck

Awesome, will do and oh yea, I'll have the Rustler there with me, as much as I like my SCT's they don't compare to the Rusty.

Hope to see you soon.

ORIGINAL: thehuntingterminator

ORIGINAL: jsngnn22

We're just kinda playing it by ear at first, we're not planning on having any usage fees just to come out and practice. We'll have entry fees once we hold races. We're talking to the guys who have the track in Tatum and I think we're bot going to try to have a big race one weekend a month on staggering weekends that way there will always be 2 big race days a month in the area and never more than a 2 week gap between them. As of now though the only fees we'll have are for race entry's. I have a Rustler VXL too that I would like to get out there and race with, there has been a rediculous amount of interest from people in the area so far, everyone is tired of driving to Dallas, lol.

ORIGINAL: thehuntingterminator

ORIGINAL: jsngnn22

oh yea, anytime im in tyler i always make a point to stop in, even if i don't need anything, I always seem to walkout with a bag full of stuff. My brother and I are building a big track in Kilgore, hoping to have it up and going by mid March, we're gonna start doing a little advertising in Tyler soon.
oh, you're the guy who's building the track. is the track gonnna be free, or are there gonna be some kinda usage fees? i would love to come with my Rustler VXL, but will anyone be there to race with and will there be any fees?
sweet. PM me when the track is good enough to drive on, i'm excited about coming. in fact, if the track gets enough members, i'll be sure to buy myself an SCT so i have something to competitively race. and when i do come, you better be there waiting on my with your Rustler by your side ready to race