RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:08 AM
jaless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

ORIGINAL: BadAzzMaxx

A little better news on the 28cc exchange.

Kevin and I have been trying to figure out a way to get the cost down some on the exchange for the 28cc to the 30cc to try and help with the problems some are having with the 28cc.

Now if you have one and do not have a problem with it, There is no need to make the exchange unless you just want to.

What we came up with is $100.00 Exchange plus actual shipping cost from me, He is going to put the engines that people want to exchange in with my orders and it will save a lot on getting them to the US,

Now if you are outside the US you and want to make the exchange it will still be $100.00 plus shipping cost from him.

If anyone want to make the exchange they need to contact me at [email protected]

Mark, Sending you a PM.

Milton

Milton,

Just wanted you to know that I received the two 30's you sent in exchange for the 28's based on the deal above. Everything arrived in great shape. Guess it was just over a week ago I sent you the old engines. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Great looking engines as were the 28's. Don't know why I had so many problems with the 28's but I am looking forward to putting one of the new engines on my 1/4 scale Hanger 9 cub.

Will let you know how everything goes.

Again, Thanks Much!

Joe