RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM 74" Corsair On-board battery cap
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Stoneke
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM 74

Zulu:Thanks for your info. I checked on Servo City for a programmer for my HT HS5625MG servos. There are plenty to choose from - any recommendations?
Re: 3300 battery consideration as ballast. I doubt that I will be needing any nose weight with the use of a 170r3 or 200r3 radial andglow driver and separatebattery up front. My main battery choice will be driven by the anticipated capacity needof the primary battery. Considering that the LIFE style appeals to me, I am looking to keep any extra weight to a minimum, especially if I use the smaller radial engine, which I currently have. If the battery need dictates using a 3300 or greater size, so be it, and I may have to go to a larger engine to cope with the increasedAUW. A twin NiMH redundancy system is also under consideration, but I will have to look at available space, asit is limited. I believe that I will be somewhere between 16.5 and 18 pounds when done.
Your suggestion of the programmer seems to be well founded. I will get one. Looking forward to more information.
Thanks, Keith