RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3Ders are so dangerous! Brotherhood of Circle Flyers
Old 02-24-2012, 08:18 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: 3Ders are so dangerous! Brotherhood of Circle Flyers

ORIGINAL: thatairplaneguy

I don't think he's fostering anything. Just answering the questions and comments raised. No one in the rc hobby actually hates anyone else because of what or how they fly because we all love aviation and everything about it and love controlling our own flying machines in anyway we want.

It's just sometimes fun to poke a little fun at others just like in any other hobby or sport. Just unwad your panties, grab your sense of humor and look up the meaning of sarcasm, sit back an join in on a little fun that is not meant to be taken too literally. If you can't, than YOU stop the hate because everyone was having a good time until you posted, cfircav8r

[:@] One thread about it ? , , Yea , maybe good natured 'ribbin .... BUT !!! .... This is your buddy crash99's at least second one , the other one being the one that I got squashed in the AMA forum , and at the point where someone is making multiple threads in different forums and weird lame videos is the point where "good natured humor" ENDS and "Crusade" begins !

Now , I don't know what things are like where you all fly , and if your looking down your noses at ANY rc activity , I'm glad you don't fly up here in the northeast where we all seem to get along just fine . The only "3D vs Circle flyer" crap I ever see is here on RCU , started by your buddy crash , and not at the field . We have flyers who do a bit of everything depending on mood , and yes , some even actually fly those dreaded Helicopters and do the original "circle flying" , , CONTROL LINE !!! ..... And imagine this , NO fistfights ever break out over who's flyin what

As a guy who flys both 3D and circles , and sometimes even 3D in circles , I find Crash99's schtick to be gettin more than a bit tired ......... but you all have fun flamin each other over it , I've got some 3D circle flyin to go get done ..........