Old 02-28-2012, 12:49 PM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Retract Game Changer

ORIGINAL: LittleBob

ORIGINAL: warbird_1

ORIGINAL: rgburrill

Is Kyosho American? Are OS Engines American? Is Futaba American? We live in a WORLD not just one country. And hopefully we are trying to make a better world, not just a better country. Most of us (maybe not the seemingly elite group of jet fliers) live on budgets. I have built and/or assembled many different planes over the years and buget has always been one of my primary concerns. The most expensive engine I used was a Saito 50 4-stroke. And it broke just as bad as the used Fox 40 I had when it hit the pavement. When I crashed that and the Ace CloudDancer it was in I got back into flying in less than a month with a $50 Uproar and a $50 Tower 40 engine. Flying was a lot more important to me than showing all my ''friends'' that I could spend $5000 on an airplane someone else built for me. Several Tower 40s, one OS 30, an MDS 62 (cheap Russian made) and the Saito. And the Tacon electric 60-sze motor I now have was made in China. So if you want to put a Webra on a Top Flite kit I'll fly alongside with a Tower Uproar with a Tower 40. And you can worry about destroying your ''investment'''' while I just have fun with my toy.

better world? aw hahahahaha i care abut American that's it. we give enough away world wide. i fly within a budget myself . so you telling me that you'd buy overseas just to save 50.00 on a 600.00 engine? that's what wrong with things these days. i fly gas only ,but i'd never buy a DLE. even if they were good engines.
DLE are very good engines I have 4 of them. Give one a try you will love it
no thanks...