RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

supertib, step back and look what you have done, you are owner of a company, even IF you are right, the way you are expressing it is unprofessional, you have been writing books, calling names, going on rants, you are tarnishing your name, getting too personal and coming off as a jerk, talking to somone over the net leaves both with no cues like body language and the tone in your voice.

all this is making you seem desperate and uneasy, just post and never look back, if someone likes what they see they will PM you, but arguing with someone is making you look bad.

just saying.

I am still a person, and when the same opinionated jackasses call me out I am going to respond and defend myself.........Point for point I can prove and defend everything I say about these engines, the issue is my knowledge and ideas are far more advanced then the local forum experts are so it usually creates friction, because usually I end up making them look like rookies, which seems to ruffle a few feathers... sorry for telling the truth, and sorry for knowing a pile more about nitro then these guys do..I mean I have a guy running a RTR CEN on some god aweful sport fuel telling me my ideas and fuel selection is wrong LOL ! then I have Patrick here telling people on all the forums to stay clear of any of the quality engine brands like Novarossi,Picco and OS because they are over priced and really difficult to tune ...then he gets mad when someone steps in and tries to make sense of his nonsense....Then we have another guy who a few years back was claiming the Hellfire had just as durable diffs as a Mugen, then hated on anyone who disagreed..... Meanwhile the Hellfire had some of the most troublesome fragile diffs on the market and the Mugen had one of the most durable....... These forums are full of fanboys who always want to preach how what they run is the best, and everything else is overpriced, or no good....unfortunately these novice boards are seldom frequented by many experienced users, so these fanboys run amock spreading all kinds of terrible and often costly advice..... The issue with the internet is that everyone is equal, so you never know the qualifications of the person who's advice your taking, and on every forum there is always a self proclaimed expert....And its easier to pretend to be an expert when the forums is full of novices who don't know any better.......These guys do not frequent the racing forums with their goofy ideas, as they know they will be chewed up and spit out by anyone who actually knows what they are talking about........... Hate me all you want, I Am not going to temper my veiws to appease the egos of a few fanboys who's feathers I have ruffled in the past..... Its the same cycle every single time....... Patrick hates me because many years ago I told him Axials were not very good engines, sat the time he figured they were the end all be all of engines, he even told me if i sent him a SH to run he wouldn't even try it as he was soo happy with the Axials...then one day he opened his very narrow mind and tried an SH< now SH are the greatest things on the planet and he says about Axials exactly what I said about them many years go....Its always the same cycle... these days many guys are running truggies and finding exactly what I d=found with them, yet 2 years ago these very same guys tore my head off on the forums for even suggesting a truggy is more durable then a MT.... Now 2 years later they are running truggies and saying exactly what I said to them 2 years ago....... LOL Just like Picco engines....same cycle..... In the end many of these guys are really just fanboys...they don't care about any other products then what they favor, and their experience is usually limited to just the products they favor soo heavily, however it never stops them from speaking the loudest against any other product that may compete in the market against the product they so favor !!!

And yeah...quitting smoking sucks...makes a guy cranky !

I know in my posts I do sound arrogant, but anyone who has ever talked to me knows I am not at all this way...I am just not very good at writing, I am good with engines, not words.... unfortunately many here are very good with words , but hopeless with engines !

Jeezus Christ dude.. The RC world does not revolve around you - especially mine. That is a big part of my whole point. I run what I run and do what I do because of what I decide. The reasons I can't stand you and think you're so horrible for RC I have already explained in detail here, and you have put on crystal clear display in this thread(and hundreds of others).

It shames me a bit to stoop and defend myself against the likes of all this utter nonsense, but.... Quickly - I'm running a Picco (Nosram RS.21RR) now (and got it modded) because both the LRP and Nosram versions of it were sold off at %50 discounts last year. My other Nosram, which I got three years ago used in a buggy deal - I got despite the fact you like Piccos, not because you do(or did). Is that really too intellectually complex for you to grasp? My new Nosram cost €130 - half the original price - which I never would have paid. My 454 $105, Argus €110, etc. Those are factors that matter. You don't. Is that......................understandable? Hope so.. Truggy this, MT's that.. Seriously delusional - as in psychologically out of whack.. I had my first truggy five years ago..(HB Lightning GT - it sucked..) Then several others. But that's not even relevant. What is, is that through all the RC's I've had I've stuck with and LIKE my MT's, and am sick of you screaming around all over the internet like a hysterical little girl on the verge of tears every time somebody says they like their MT. Or any RC product other than what you insisst on DICTATING to people that they run..

And stop making ridiculous excuses for all your awfulness... "Stopping smoking is hard"... God...

To everyone else, I'll try to stop responding to this c.rap. But the personal attacks and lies and hypocrisy and general poisoning of this site which he hates anyway make me want to clarify what's what is all.. I think I've done that now, so I'll try to avoid this thread from now on..