RCU Forums - View Single Post - Give Me Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Give Me Suggestions

ORIGINAL: Nitroaddicted

Ok, from personal experience, what was a great high rpm .21 you've ever used. Just say the name, nothing else to prevent arguments.

If you after the highest revving, most powerful engine for $300.00 then its most definitely going to be a modified engine...Tho honestly your best to go over to RC Tech and go into the engine section and make this post...Over there you will get some honest, unbiased advice from guys with actual real world, hands on experience with these higher end engines........Most of the guys here have barely run anything more then a RTR engine on sport fuel........ Sorry to sound so arrogant, but it is unfortunately the truth about the situation over here.............These guys apparently cannot tell the difference between a RTR and a Novarossi based off what these guys say in these threads,..... .So this is not the forum that you should be asking on if your actually looking for real solid advice......... I try to offer real advice, but you see what the local knowitalls do over here LOL...... So my advice is go to RC Tech and ask the guys over there which $300.00 engine will give you the highest RPM's and most amount of power.......

anyways back to the topic !

If you after scary RPM my modified Werks B5 has a insane amount of top end.....The Nova P5 has a little less peak RPM but a fair bit more low end power.....

Anyways here is a dyno of my B5 vs the Argus A52 that was being recommended in this thread....... Now the Argus hits hard, feels like it has tons of power, but as you can see the Werks has a pile more under the curve, The Argus is possibly one of the highest peak power stock .21's i have tested, but its power curve is very peaky and narrow